Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yuck!

Why in the world does Alyssa choose to start getting sick right before:

A) Either a Wiggles Concert or the Disney on Ice?

B) A holiday (either Halloween or Christmas)?

Because she did these both! In October, I paid big bucks to go to Wiggles. Everyone is excited, then the day before, Alyssa gets sick! I still take her to the Wiggles because, well at $40 a pop, I'm not going to lose out on $120 worth of tickets!

Then right after was a Halloween party and Boo at the Zoo. She had to miss both, because she was still sick.

So that brings us to tonight. Disney on Ice! We are PUMPED! Excited! Can't wait!

We drive there with my best friend and her daughter, who also bought tickets. We get out of the car.

Alyssa's tummy doesn't feel well. And then it happens. All over the parking lot.

Now, she doesn't want to go in. UGH! Yeah, well because I'm such a mean mom, we still go. I then have to take her to the bathroom half way through because she doesn't feel well. Yeah, again! Of course, we still stay.

On the way home. Tummy hurts AGAIN! UGH, not good!

And tomorrow is her pre-school Christmas party where she's supposed to get a gift from Santa. And tomorrow night is my best friend's daughters party at Chuck E Cheese.

Friday is daycare Christmas party and Sunday is my big family Christmas get together.

Last year at Christmas she was flu sick too.

What is it with her and holidays?!?! They literally make her sick to her stomach!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that poor baby! Don't feel bad, at those prices, I'd still make Grace go too. I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete