Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging, Take Two

I'm trying this blogging thing again. Mostly for therapeutic reasons. I don't have time to see a real therapist, so I'll just vent and bitch here and hopefully that will help me to not choke my children while they fight over anything and everything.

There's a lot to the back story and I want to tell it, but right now I'm really tired. It's almost midnight and I was determined to get a new blog post up before I went to bed.

I will say that my life has been recently turned upside down. It's not what it was a year ago and I'm facing many struggles in which I know I'll get through, but damn it, they are tough!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading again, hopefully, you are a better blogger then me, I am suckin right now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I loooove loove looove your background!

    Okay so I'm really sucking at the blogging too. I'm definetely going to be reading you!!

    I hope everything's okay and we all need a place to vent. I'm almost thinking of starting mine all over too, but I can't part w/ it just yet. I've had it for over 4 yrs now. I'm still debating.

    I'll be back and hope you're doing okay!!

    ReplyDelete