Monday, December 29, 2008

Our first movie theatre expierience

A friend from work gave me two free tickets to go and see the movie Bolt. We had never been to a theatre and figured why not, at least it's free. It's not the movie I would have chosen for them, but once again, it was FREE!

We were all excited. We packed a snack and got there a few minutes late (which was OK). After we got settled in, they ate their cookies. Five minutes after that, Morgan "didn't want to watch the puppy anymore" and Alyssa wanted to go home.

I told them we had to stay until the movie was over. They were OK. Then about half way through, they fell asleep. Both of them! I had to wake Alyssa up after the movie was over.

Well, I thought it was a good movie. Maybe we'll have better luck next time!

1 comment:

  1. 2 kids in a movie theater is never good! lol We have a drive in theater here which works great cause the kids can run around outside the vehicle while the movie is going and I don't have to tell them repeatedly to sit down and be quiet. lol At least they fell asleep instead of throwing tantrums! lol

    ReplyDelete